Friday 2 August 2013

Healthy nails again

Since beginning my manicure course my poor nails have been put under enormous pressure to stay strong and healthy. Constant manicures and then acrylic tip and overlays and soak off gels being applied and then taken off at least a couple of times a week for the duration of the course took their toll. Thankfully they now seem to be growing again and not breaking off at the free edge and although they haven't got much length to them they seem to be strong.

As I seem to have done nothing but gel polish lately I thought I would use normal nail polish. The picture is of my right hand so it is not as good as I would have liked but I find it difficult applying polish on myself, especially with my left hand.

Colour Club 'Naughtycal Navy'

No comments:

Post a Comment