Friday 26 July 2013

A busy afternoon

I had an unexpectedly busy afternoon yesterday. I was preparing for my son's fiancee & prospective mother-in-law to arrive at 4 oclock to have their nails done in preparation for the engagement party on Saturday when I received a message asking if I could do a manicure & pedicure in the afternoon or the next day (today). So in total yesterday afternoon I managed to get through three manicures and 2 pedicures. Once again my new summer colours 'Palau Coral' & 'Purple Power' came up trumps. Everyone just seems to really like these two vibrant colours at the moment.

Gelicure 'Palau Coral'

Gelicure French with blue & silver gems

Gelicure 'Purple Power' with Swarovski Crystals
Here you can see the Swarovski Crystals clearer. Lovely.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment