Wednesday 17 July 2013

Yay! I'm a Nail Technician

Now that I have finished my courses I feel I am ready to dip my toes into the water and become a mobile nail technician. I am quite happy to build up my clientelle gradually as I feel I will gain more confidence by starting off with a few clients who are happy with my work and as a result will come back to me time and again. In fact I do have some that have been back to me several times and I am expecting a couple more in the next week or so.


 The services I am offering are manicures and pedicures with or without specialized treatments such as warm wax or oil, acrylic overlays, twinkle toes, Swarovski crystals and Nubar Gelicure.

This is the poster I have in my car window to advertise my services. It needs some tweeking and I need to make it obvious that I am a mobile service. Also perhaps it is a bit too subtle and needs a bit more 'shout' about it.







No comments:

Post a Comment