Monday 15 July 2013

The beginning...

After so many years of working in Customer Service over the telephone it was a bit daunting to find myself voluntarily redundant and thinking of something else to do. 

When my daughter did a Beauty Therapy course at college a couple of years ago I would go along with her to be her 'guinea pig' and found the whole experience really enjoyable and relaxing. As I am a bit squeamish where eyes are concerned I didn't really want to do the whole beauty therapy thing and decided, in September 2012 to book on the Manicure course. After passing with distinction I did a day course to learn how to apply Nubar Gelicure Soak-off Gel Polish. I have to say this is my favourite so far. After completing these two courses I felt confident enough to do the Nail Enhancements course which covered using acrylics and gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment